Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

TO MY BROTHER T.D. JAKES


T.D. I woke at 3am with a leading to write you this so here goes!

So last night I watched you on T.V. on our sister Oprah's Super Soul Sunday.

What I felt was nothing less than the mighty hand of the creator of the universe!

I'm not sure you're aware that in the beginning of your preaching you called out a stroke survivor.

T.D. I AM THAT STROKE SURVIVOR! (My story)

I met God and he through his grace and mercy spared my life from certain death. God not only spared my life he showed me the absolute truth of my life on planet earth through a near death experience.

T.D. you spoke about a to your core pation. God not only gave me a second chance at life on planet earth, God gave me a powerful supernatural gift!

God gave me a love so powerful so amazing I know it's 100% divine. A love that not only resonates from my very core as a man but is intertwined in every fiber that makes me who I am as a man.

A love for what you ask? A divine love for all stroke survivors around the world. Virtually every morning for the past two years God has woken me early to create something! God, through me has created through me a global movement stroke survivors support online empire! 

ME T.D.! THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE CHOSE ME BROTHER!

More later brother, my stroke brain is shutting down.

May our father, creator of heavens and earth continue to fill you with the awesome power of his Holy Spirit.

Can I get an AMEN up in here? lol

Sincerely,
Your brother cracker stroke survivor,
Aaron 




No comments:

Post a Comment