Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Is it time yet?

Oprah and DeVon I'm going to speak to you as your spiritual equal.

Curious if you are getting the same spiritual vibration as I am?

I ask is it time yet for us to work together? As you may already know God had to teach me a few things over the last several months.

Most importantly is the fact I am not to look to harvest where I have not sown spiritual seed.

For God himself will provide the millions I need to complete the massive vision he has given me.

I'll give you more detail later but the words God has instilled deep in my core is I'm going to build something the world has never seen before.

The vision God has given me is so huge my brain really battles it! It's spiritual and defies logic!

But if you're feeling the same spiritual vibration than will you pray about helping me with startup capital?

I'll start crunching numbers tomorrow if yes?

We are 100% flat broke and need financial help to create what I feel is my divine destiny.

If interested email me at 
aaronsstrokechronicles@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
CEO and Founder of Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide and Brain Injury Product Review Company



No comments:

Post a Comment