Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

URGENT HUMAN KINDNESS NEEDED BY STROKE SURVIVOR AARON AVILA


(I want everyone to know this Blog was written for Oprah Winfrey, DeVon Franklin, T.D. Jakes and Jeffrey Hayzlett).
My stroke has left me with no option but ask.

I'm hoping for a miracle!

Hi everyone!

I am assuming you know who I am but for those that don't (My Story)

Guys please, I need your help!

As you may know I by the mighty hand of God survived a catastrophic brain aneurysm and two weeks later a major stroke September 17th 2010.
(My near death experience).

My stroke decimated all my fine motor skills making it virtually impossible to floss.

As you know, stroke takes away a person's ability to work and earn money. Disability pays below poverty line.

I'm 1/2 paralyzed, wheelchair bound and about a thousand other things!

How my amazing wife Rebecca has kept us in our home is testament to her strength, love for her family and her relentlessness!

Here is a Blog I did a while ago with no success.

Last night I began to get an abscess making it impossible to sleep.

Please please please will you and your friends consider being my Miracle Makers and cover the cost of dental implants from Dental Implants in Santa Rosa California 95409?

I don't know where else to turn?

My dad is dying and my mom and dad have no money.

Will you help me please?

If you will, you can contact my wife by email Rebecca here!

With the powerful energy of love,
Aaron 
#UnitingTheWorldThroughStrokeSurvival


No comments:

Post a Comment