Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

T.D. JAKES I'M WRITING THIS AS IF YOU'RE READING THIS


Dear T.D.

You follow me on Twitter but just in case here's my story.

Here's my near death experience.

Previous Blog I wrote to you.

Please bare in mind brother I'm a spiritual infant looking for guidance.

T.D. Several times before I have made the spiritual mistake of expecting God to work a certain way to solve a trial in my life when God is teaching me that what and how I "expect" God to work or solve problems in my life only and wrongfully limits God's work in my life.

I know who God is! He is the creator of the universe and God has no boundaries! THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HE CAN'T DO! NOTHING!

So brother I'm trying not to expect God to work one way or another but rather know God will do powerful miracles in my life!

But being a spiritual infant I need guidance to make sure I'm spiritually crawling the right direction?

Let's start with do you even know who I am? Does DeVon and Oprah?

T.D. I'm not sure it's my stroke brain or not? I keep hearing "I'm building something the world has never seen before" Seriously God! Through me? I'm a 1/2 paralyzed wheelchair bound stroke survivor! I feel I am the foolish that confounds the wise.

For God choosing me I'm to my core of who I am gratefull and humbled at what I feel are miracles in my life!

Do you bare witness or is this my stroke brain T.D.?

I must stop, my stroke brain is shutting down.

Aaron 

Ps. Did you see this?

No comments:

Post a Comment