Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2016

T.D. YOU'RE ALWAYS TEACHING ME TO BE CREATIVE


Hi T.D.!

It's Aaron your friendly neighborhood stroke survivor! lol

You're always saying God is the creator of the universe and as his child creativity is in the core of who I am as a child of the most high God!

Marinate on this one brother. I think it is creativity to the core!

Here's what I'm receiving

We start a T.V. Show called Aaron's Stroke T.V. I will interview famous and not so famous stroke survivors like Sharon Stone, Randy Travis, Kirk Douglas and many others!

You would need to send me to a speech therapist so I can learn to talk clearly. Speech not so good right now.

It's right in line with when I got the creative idea to create Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide and is now a legit global movement!

A While ago when I started to see the awesome thing God was leading me to build with Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide I asked God what he was building? He said I'm building something this world has never seen before.

Could this be part of my destiny? 

Interested T.D.?
Shoot me an email. There's more!

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
CEO and Founder of
Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide 


No comments:

Post a Comment