Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

BREAKING NEWS STROKE SURVIVOR LIKE MODERN DAY JUNGLE BOOK



Hi planet earth!

It's Aaron your friendly neighborhood stroke survivor.

The reason I'm writing this Blog is because I was up crying all night realizing a truth about myself six years after surviving a major brain aneurysm and stroke. 
(My story)

You see peeps, my stroke did something to me I haven't realized until now.

I have been completely detached from the reality and lost my ability to deal with and correctly communicate with my fellow human beings.

I recently had an incredible opportunity of working on a gigantic global project with some extremely incredible people. After some minor conflicts and me 100% convinced it was their issues I had a realization last night I hadn't seen in myself since my stroke. For me it was extremely emotional.

I fully am aware it's not them but 100% me!

OMG! Extremely emotional.

Separated for six years and not having the cognitive ability to deal with reality and to cope with the day to day of life on planet earth, I became aware "I fully lost my ability to function at the higher cognitive level required to effectively relate and communicate with other human beings.

I wrongfully have had conflicts with family members. 100% Convinced  in my now separated brain, it was their issue when the reality was IT WAS 100% ME! Great! Crying now! brb

I feel just like boy in movie Jungle Book and unable to relate and engage with his own species!

Break time peeps! More later.

Stay awesome!
Aaron 

No comments:

Post a Comment