Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

***AARON'S PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*** WARNING AGAINST PRESCRIPTION SLEEP AIDS!


WARNING!

PRESCRIPTION SLEEP AIDS ARE EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE AND WILL CAUSE EXTREME DEPENDENCY!

Look peeps I'm telling you this because in my years of expert stroke survival research doctors prescribe sleeping pills like candy and a cure all to most stroke survivors.

BUT WATCH OUT!

What they don't tell you is there extremely addictive and will psychologically hijack your brain!

I say this from my own current battle I'm going through. 

Two nights ago, tired of being dependent on sleeping pills I decided to stop taking them.
WRONG! WRONG! AND WRONG!

This just stopping cold turkey has sent me into a physiological tailspin like I've never experienced before!

Not only have I not slept for two days I have a mental instability like I have never felt before! An anxiety that makes me want to scream out loud!

DO NOT TRY AND QUIT YOUR SLEEPING PILLS COLD TURKEY!

POSSIBLE SEIZURES AND DEATH CAN OCCUR!  



No comments:

Post a Comment