Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

STROKE T.V. Created by stroke survivor Aaron Avila


Dear Oprah Winfrey, DeVon Franklin, T.D. Jakes and Joel Osteen
UPDATE 

After meditation I realize my gift may be only to be the creative force for the show. Being a 1/2 paralyzed wheelchair bound unable to speak well stroke survivor someone like the awesome Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor would be perfect!


So brothers and sister,

God woke me up this morning with this inspiration!

Please pray for confirmation and see if your heart feels led to make this happen?

Introducing 

Programming ideas,
Can this really be happening to me? 
I'm crying tears of gratefulness from the core I am as a man!

Sending this with the powerful energy of love,
Aaron Avila 
CEO and Founder of
Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide 





No comments:

Post a Comment