Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

WAM #WhatsOnAaronsMind RESTAURANT QUALITY FOOD!


Hi peeps worldwide!

It's Aaron your friendly neighborhood stroke survivor!  #yourfriendlyneighborhoodstrokesurvivor lol

This Blog is in no wise meant to be disrespectful but to express my to the core of me as a man love and respect to the only women on planet earth that holds the keys to my heart Rebecca Avila.

Peeps! Listen!

Since my massive aneurysm and stroke September 17th 2010 (My story)

An absolute amazing transformation has occurred! Where you ask?
THE KITCHEN!

Honestly peeps! I eat restaurant quality food almost every night! Except for the occasional Papa Murphy's garlic white sauce gourmet vegetarian with whole Garlic Cloves and Chicken. BOMB! TRY IT!

So I ask?

Worth stroke? lol

Love you honey! 
You're my everything!
Always Have!
Always Will be my everything!
Love,
your prince in shining armor,
Aaron




No comments:

Post a Comment