Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

SO UPSET COULDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT


Peeps as a stroke survivor I tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve!

I watched a video so upsetting I couldn't sleep last night!

I just can't bring myself to post a link to it!

The website is called "Anonymous"

It called on a certain date for black people to take to the streets called a day of rage.

Asking black people to kill cops and white people! 

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW AND WHY THIS TYPE OF WEBSITE CAN EVEN EXIST ON THE WEB? 

IS THIS SOME HOW TWISTED AND FALLS UNDER FREEDOM OF SPEECH? I SURE XXXXXX HOPE NOT!

Is there not a tech person savvy enough to write a virus that will take it down?

In all my 52 years on planet earth have I never seen our great country in such unrest and I'm seeing the very fabric of our society as we know it seriously threatened!


THIS HATE MUST STOP!

If you pray, pray for the U.S.A.!

Our way of life is under attack like never before!

Sincerely, 

Aaron Avila 



No comments:

Post a Comment