Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I am going to ask universe?


Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

My life situation forces me to ask this. You see on September 17th 2010 I survived a catastrophic brain aneurysm and a major stroke that has left me 1/2 paralyzed and wheelchair bound and a ton more. 
(my story)

Being self employed, all of my families income stopped as fast as lightning strikes. My wife and I of 25 years have lost virtually everything but our house. We don't even have transportation.

If not for my awesome son Ryan Avila staying home and paying almost $1,000 a month and covering the mortgage, my wife and I would be in a much more terrible place.

It's my awesome son's 24th birthday today. Instead of being happy he feels like a loser for still living at home with mom and dad. 
I try to explain to him that our life situation forced him to stay. 
Of course being 24 and knowing everything, he still looks down on himself.

Now here is a question that doesn't just think outside the box it asks knowing there really is no box.

Will you consider paying off our house (around mid 300k) so Rebecca and I could afford to live here and my son could move out and pursue his own life's destiny? Maybe you can afford a reliable form of transportation for us also? I would like to put his name on the title. Ryan has earned it.

Crazy I know!

I have learned to expect nothing but hope for everything.

If you feel led to help my family please send me an email and I'll put you in touch with my wife Rebecca. 

From my heart,
Aaron Avila 



No comments:

Post a Comment