Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

#AaronsAboutBusiness KEEPING IT REAL PEEPS


Hi business peeps!

Just so you know a little about my business experience so there's no misunderstanding of who I am! 

I feel like a little guppy swimming with a bunch of large fish business wise! Jeffrey Hayzlett being the biggest fish in the pond.

I owned and operated a water storage tank company specializing in large capacity field fabercated water holding tanks for almost 13 years. Raised and cared for my family well.

Than as fast as lightning strikes my destiny and life would be altered in a catastrophic way.

On September 17th 2010 I suffered a major brain aneurysm exploding in my head than two weeks later a major stroke! (My story)

Needless to say a 1/2 paralyzed wheelchair bound stroke survivor who can barely talk could no longer own and operate a water storage tank company and Chapter 11 was my only way out!

My family has pretty much lost everything due to the fact we have survived almost 6 years on under $19,000 a year. That used to be my minimum monthly nut! XXXX!

So now almost six years later I must for my awesome wife Rebecca sake and now for stroke survivors around the world I must learn from the best like Jeffrey Hayzlett.

I must make enough money not only for my stellar wife Rebecca for what she's done for me but I must also make enough money so I can give it to my fellow stroke survivors around the world who are suffering so.

How do I know stroke survivors are suffering? I have created a global support network called Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide. (Read more)

Want to know more about me? Here's just some of my hashtags.

So guys and gals I must learn to do business once again! "I must saddle up and ride"! I must become the biggest baddest stroke survivor on planet earth! I must!

So in effort to learn about business again, I've created a Pinterest Board and Google Collection called Aaron's About Business (#AaronsAboutBusiness) 

I'll share with you on Twitter those articles I feel may benefit others trying to learn more.

Stroke brain getting tired! More latter!

P.s. Here's the company I'm starting to build.

SO TOGETHER, LET'S SADDLE UP AND RIDE!




No comments:

Post a Comment