Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

#AaronsDidYouKnow


First .... Happy Independence Day!

#AaronsDidYouKnow

I wanted to share something personal about me because I am what I am and I am a brain aneurysm and stroke survivor. (My story) 

I was also fortunate enough to have a near death experience.

Look peeps I was one of those survivors that had something extremely rare occur caused by my brain trauma.

I am like the person you may have heard about that has never taken a piano lesson a day in their life, but after surviving a major brain injury instantly became a concert pianist! 

Huffington Post Live on this subject.

For me, my brain injury unlocked a limitless creative brain!

Using this newly found gift of creativity I have went on to create a legitimate worldwide stroke support movement and growing rapidly! Called Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide. On a daily basis I help stroke survivors from around the world.

Here is a very small example of what my new gift has created! It would literally take pages to share everything I've created.

I have over 45 stand alone Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide Chapters and Division Groups. (U.S. dominant) Most, not all of my groups are admined by a local stroke survivor. 

My Pinterest Boards monthly impression average is over 122,000 views a month and growing. https://www.pinterest.com/2livesin1/


Here's only some of the hashtags my creative brain has created. 

Some poems my creative brain has written.
Just a very few other creative writings and things.
I have discovered by my numerous mistakes that this new found limitless brain has a flaw.

My stroke brain decisives me by convincing me that my current creative idea is great. When in all reality my brain is going completely off base! How do I know this has occurred? I only know it has occurred after my action and direction of thought completely blows up in my face!  Usually in some way causing a person I care about some emotional harm! 3

I XXXXXXX hate it so much! 

So odd is this brain behavior it's like seeing my actions from a third person point of view. To the ones I care about and have done this too, with all my heart I'm deeply sorry!

Awesome news!

I have met the most high energy, inspirational, brilliant man in my life named Jeffrey Hayzlett.
I felt an inspiration and a human energy coming from Jeff I have never felt before!

I found not only is my creative brain going to be stellar in business, I can apply the powerful business message Jeff has to my stroke survival! Jeff's insight has been amazingly life changing for me!

So impressed with Jeff Hayzlett I built him a Google+ Collection in his honor! (Click here)

"I'm going to saddle up and ride" stroke survivor style! I will "Think big and Act bigger" I will be the biggest baddest stroke survivor on planet earth! Thanks to Jeffrey Hayzlett, because "I can"! 

I will apply my creative brain to business. I will be "relentless". I will make millions of dollars not just to provide for my awesome family but to give away millions of dollars to my stroke survivors in need around the world!

My stroke brain's burning out so more later peeps!

Stay Awesome,
Aaron Avila 
CEO Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide 



Have a question or comment? Connect with me via email!  aaron.scssww@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment