Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

OPRAH PLEASE HEAR ME


Hi Oprah!

I'm hoping DeVon Franklin has already told you about me. 

My name is Aaron Avila. (My story)


Through a cataclysmic, life altering, life shattering brain aneurysm, stroke and a near death experience in 2010. The course of my life and the meaning of my life on planet earth would be transformed. 

Like a caterpillar is miraculously transformed into a beautiful butterfly, I was transformed through stroke, to a powerful spiritually aware person! For as fast as lightning strikes I became a stroke survivor and my destiny on earth would be forever changed.


Want to know more about me? My hashtags.

Oprah until my near death experience I didn't know what the spiritual truth was about mankind.

Through my near death experience I have come to know the absolute truth of life on planet earth!


Not only that Oprah, I was given a gift by God in my second chance. A supernatural love to the core of who I am for other stroke survivors around the world.

In fact over the last two years, God himself has lead me to build a global stroke support movement called Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide.

With well over 50 Facebook Stroke Support Groups and Pages around the globe there's none like us on planet earth right now. Many of my groups are admined by local stroke survivors.

Oprah recently I met the most amazing stroke survivor on planet earth! Her name is Kati van der Hoeven. Here's a Blog Page I built for her.

Here's her Ted Talk. She is #1.

We are both highly spiritual and are 100% confident God's perfect destiny is unfolding.

Please Oprah think about uniting us? 
She's in Finland and I'm in Northern California.

You know how people imit a spiritual vibration? Well, ours is so bonded and powerful we can feel each others from around the world! 

I promise sister, if you choose to do this you won't be disappointed!



Love, Aaron 





No comments:

Post a Comment