Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

PLEASE HELP ME HELP THEM UNIVERSE


Hi peeps!

You must know by now I was given a supernatural love for stroke survivors around the world through a near death experience.

I've been working hard to find Millionaires to use their gift of money to help my stroke survivors suffering around the world. 

I created a Exclusive Group for them called The Miracle Makers. I've been trying hard for 2 months with no success.

So what about this peeps?
Anyone that financially can and that want to make this world truly a better place by helping my most extreme stroke survivors in need? I call priority!

Stroke survivor in need of a miracle #1, #3, EXTREME NEED #4, #6, #7

Consider also:
  1. Paying to get Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide it's needed nonprofit status so I can start raising the funds needed to continue helping stroke survivors worldwide. I can make do with my older technology office equipment until I generate enough capital to replace it.
  2. Cover the cost to get Brain Injury Product Review Company our needed Incorporation so I can generate the needed capital for my awesome family and the money needed to become a miracle maker for my stroke survivors worldwide.
  3. There's a few more but my stroke brain is burning out (haven't slept for 2 days. (Common stroke survivor issue)
If you can help me help them I'd be extremely grateful!

If you can help, leave me a note in this Blog comments. Or email me at aaronsstrokechronicles@gmail.com

If you're famous, all communications can be private.

With a hopeful heart,
Aaron 

No comments:

Post a Comment