Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

MAINLY FOR THE GUY STROKE SURVIVOR (NO DISRESPECT SISTAHS)


WAM = #WhatsOnAaronsMind

Now guys before my stroke I loved to cook! So much so a buddy of mine Scott Drieschman with the same pation would cook our wives 7 course meals with properly paired wines!

Well that's been over since 2010. Being a 1/2 paralyzed wheelchair bound stroke survivor put and end to that.

An incredible thing has occurred! My wife Rebecca Avila has now way surpassed my old cooking abilities.

Example:

I eat restaurant quality food almost 7 nights a week!
For a typical Monday Night dinner (for me).

From scratch the most awesome Cheddar Bay Biscuits, Oven baked Southern Fried Chicken with Pan roasted vegetables. Roasted just to the point the sugars start Caramelizing. 

 I EAT LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME! BOO! YA!



No comments:

Post a Comment