Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

7th Attempt PLEASE PLEASE MILLIONAIRE! MY STROKE SURVIVORS ARE SUFFERING AROUND THE WORLD!



Hi millionaire!

Thanks for taking you time to read this.

My name is Aaron Avila and here is my story.

Here's my near death experience during my brain aneurysm and stroke. September 2010.

During this experience I was given a deep to my core supernatural love for stroke survivors around the world.

A love so deep to the core of who I am as a man, I have shed many tears for the terrible sufferings of my brother and sister stroke survivors around the world.

I felt my calling was to show their terrible suffering to the world. 

I thought surely a millionaire with a heart who wants to use their gift of success and money will use it to make this planet a better place.

I have been trying for months to connect with millionaires but have failed.

So I'm feeling lead to send out another cry for help.

My stroke survivors are suffering badly universe! Please hear my cry for help! PLEASE!

Here is how some stroke survivors are suffering! Also I'm building an In need of a miracle list. 

  1. Stroke causing them to lose their home and live on the streets.
  2. Can't afford medical care or needed prescription drugs.
  3.  Can't afford much needed therapy.
  4. The extremely common one (me included) need dental work desperately.
  5. Stroke survivors with young children can't make financial ends meet.
  6. The list is just overwhelming to write them all down.
I'm also building an Exclusive Miracle Makers Club for any millionaires that want to get involved.

Please leave me a note in comments if you're willing to help me help them. I will contact you as soon as I can.

Thank you,



Ps. If you can't help financially please help me by retweeting this Blog so I might get noticed. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment