Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

STROKE BRAIN SLEEPING DISORDER 1 ME NOTHING!


WAM = What's on Aaron's Mind

Morning peeps!

As you know I like most stroke survivors around the globe battle a serious sleeping issue. I feel as if I have not had a good night's sleep since before my stroke in 2010!

So frustrated I thought I'd try something I never have before. I figured I would force myself to stay up after waking up at 2am before last. Figured I would be so tired I would reset my internal clock and finally get a good night sleep!

Well I pushed through yesterday (not easy) and guess what? IT DIDN'T WORK WORTH XXXX!

Tossed and turned all last night until 3:30am!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL

STROKE BRAIN SLEEPING DISORDER 1 ME NOTHING!

LOVE YOU ALL!

STAY STRONG!

AND REMEMBER! YOU'RE AWESOME NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STROKE BRAIN TELLS YOU!

Aaron
THIS IS WHO WE TRULY ARE!


No comments:

Post a Comment