Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

MY HEART BROKE FOR STROKE SURVIVOR RANDY TRAVIS TONIGHT


Hi peeps!

It's stroke survivor Aaron Avila (My story)

So I'm watching the American Country Countdown Awards

I get this overwhelming feeling of sadness for Country Western Singer now stroke survivor Randy Travis. My heart breaks for him because he should be on stage with all the other superstars.

You see peeps Randy and I are now bound together by one of the most powerful forces on planet earth! Stroke Survival!


This life shattering catastrophic event strikes with no warning! 

You see world

Randy my brother,

The reason my heart breaks for you is you were a superstar (Still are in my book)! 

Randy your stroke hit you as fast as lightning strikes as did mine, in a blink of an eye stroke catastrophically altered your life forever!

This is why my heart breaks for you Randy. I hate what stroke does to people's life around the globe!

World, do you know stroke is so common that someone has a stroke every 40 seconds somewhere around the world! EVERY 40 SECONDS PEEPS!

I was given a second chance at life on planet earth through a near death experience.

Not just the awesome gift of a second chance at life but a gift to help stroke survivors around the world.

Here's some inspirations and insights I've written over the last few years: (one from my son Ryan Avila)
Randy if by some miracle you actually read this, I can help you! Feel free to contact me via email aaronsstrokechronicles@gmail.com out of respect for you, any communications will be kept confidential.

More later peeps!

Ps. Please follow this Blog.

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide 













No comments:

Post a Comment