Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

TO THE CORE MEMBERS OF STROKE SURVIVORS MIRACLE MAKERS


Hi Oprah, DeVon, Bishop, Joel and Jeff!

Hi awesome people!

I felt led when I woke up this morning to write you a personal note. (4:53am)

I have had no real communication with any of you except 1 Tweet from DeVon saying the universe has heard me and is working. He said he could not speak of it yet. Understand that was a month ago and I have no clue if everything stopped?

Please remember I am a spiritual infant. 

My eyes were open to the absolute truth of my life and the life of all mankind on planet earth through a major brain aneurysm, major stroke 2 weeks later and a near death experience.

Want to know more about me? 
My Story, My near death experience and my Hashtags. If you want to know even more please see the individual tabs within my Blog.

So, like I said I have no clue what you've read so far regarding my vision for my Stroke Survivors Miracle Makers Club?

Ps. I have no clue if Jeffrey Hayzlett is a spiritual man, I just know his message of "Think Big Act Bigger" has been a powerful and life changing force in my life! A truly gifted and powerful man!

So if it's not to much to ask, please let me know where we stand?

All I can tell you is through a cataclysmic life event, "stroke" I was given a gift from God himself! A to my core as a man love for stroke survivors around the world!

Please know I respect each one of your celebrity status and we can carry on future conversations confidentially via email
aaronsstrokechronicles@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you with all my heart,

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide 







No comments:

Post a Comment