Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

AARON'S PITCH


Hi DeVon! Hi Oprah! Hi Bishop! Hi Joel Osteen and any others that want to help make this planet a better place! 

Hi! I'm Aaron Avila and here is my story.

My near death experience 


How I see it.


I am truly humbled by what I'm about to do! But my inspiration is divine but you confirm it?

I am using the word "pitch" because you famous peeps can relate to this term. 

I am going to put down, what I feel is the total vision I've been given. I will include all details no matter how impossible they seem!

For we serve the creator of the universe! The great "I AM", the most high God who doesn't know the human word "impossible."

This pitch or vision is not just thinking outside the box, the vision is one that knows there is really no box!





So here goes! Deep breath!

So you guys put together a governing board.
It will be called: "The Stroke Survivors Miracle Makers" Update 3/19/16 I woke up this morning with inspiration that governing board is just supposed to be called "Miracle Makers" this will not confine them to make miracles happen for all mankind as they see fit, not for just my stroke survivors.

Here is what God gave me months ago!


I think brother Joel received something similar for 2016? A quickening?

We will use what God has created through me, "Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide"

I will be The Stroke Survivor Miracle Makers point man.

Once a potential miracle is identified we (the board of miracle makers) will require the potential recipient to fill out and submit a Miracle Needed form. The board will review and as a board decide what actions will be taken.

Please note that this form will ask detailed questions needed to vet and weed out potential system abusers.

Currently I know of at least 3 priority miracles that are needed!
  1. Stroke survivor lost everything including spouse and is now homeless. I recommend to the board of "Miracle Makers" that funds released that will get stroke survivor into a local nursing facility paid and renewed annually as needed. Scott M Chapman https://www.facebook.com/smc91766?fref=ts
  2. Mom with 2 kids had stroke, lost ability to work, husband left her and two kids. Board to review case and determine miracle needed. New Jersey. Kellie Peacock https://www.facebook.com/kellie.p.peacock?fref=ts
  3. A stroke survivor sister who recently almost lost eye after boyfriend punched her. Has daughter and lives in Arizona. Cindy Starner https://www.facebook.com/cindy.starner?fref=ts
  4. This 4th request is by no means selfish but a genuine need. It's me guys. My amazing wife of 25+ years and family has survived on less than $19k a year (my disability) since September 17th 2010. 

Guy's I owe my family everything! Because of their awesome love for me I am the awesome stroke survivor you now have before you. I refer to my wife Rebecca as the cornerstone of Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide. Because without her love for me, none of this would be possible.
My awesome wife sold her wedding ring that took      me 11years to get her to make our mortgage    
payment one month. She has lost and sacrificed so     much! I need to make her millions just to give             back a fraction of what she's given me!

My dream/vision for my awesome family. Rebecca and Ryan Avila.
      
I feel God will make this happen for me. I have           such a deep to my core gratitude for what my             family has done for me, I must make this happen         for them! They deserve it!

My dream/vision 

To build Second Chance Stroke Survivors                   Worldwide to a multi million dollar nonprofit so         as CEO, I can first and foremost help my stroke survivors worldwide I can hopefully receive a salary that will allow me to .............

Build Rebecca a small apple ranch in the Linton Springs Valley (Northern California Wine Country). Oprah please build a second home on the property for you and your guests! Gorgeous area!

Be able to buy my wifes dream car. Mercedes Silver CLS 550 AMG 

And my awesome son a house on property and a GMC Denali Truck similar to this.

Look guys,
Spiritually I'm an infant.

One thing I know to the very core of who I am as a man!

AND


AND



AND



Pray about it and let me know,

With powerful love energy,

Aaron 
















No comments:

Post a Comment