Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

MIRACLE MAKERS I PERSONALLY NEED YOU! 3/30/16 UPDATE 11:46am


Hi DeVon, Oprah, Bishop Jakes, Joel Osteen 

UPDATE 

Guys! Guess what?

After a very intense conversation with my wife Rebecca. The real issue is not me as I assumed!
It's poverty!

The poverty we live in has caused enormous amount of stress on our marriage of 25+years!

Over 5 years we have survived on less than $19,000.00 a year.

Lost all cars etc. Rebecca even had to sell her wedding ring to make our mortgage one month! 

I HATE STROKE!

So I realize I don't need to leave I just need to get us out of poverty!

So how about this peeps?

You guys pay to get Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide a certified nonprofit appoint me CEO and give me a salary that will lift me and my family out of poverty?

Promise I'll work hard!

Oh, and maybe throw in an office makeover .............. equipment fairly old?

What do you think? Something you want to help me with?

======================================
Hi DeVon, Oprah, Bishop Jakes, Joel Osteen 

Why do I call you my "Miracle Makers"?

Because to me that's who God has called you to be.

You know my energy you can feel our fathers vibrations.

Please listen because I need a miracle!

My destiny has taken a turn I was not expecting.

I must go to a full time care facility.

I'm hoping you can cover the expense and pay to get Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide a certified nonprofit name me CEO and pay me an annual salary? I'll need it because I'll be on my own.

Get it? last word is own!

The home must have wifi and a room we can convert to office. I have stroke survivors to help like no other!

Email me as soon as possible! 


PS. Here is an example of the caliber of home I'd like to stay in. Although I need 24/7 care.

No comments:

Post a Comment