Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

OPRAH IS IT POSSIBLE? THE PITCH 2


Hi Oprah!

You play a huge roll in my spiritual growth so I'm really hopping you'll comment on this!

I know you know who I am but for those that don't here is my story.

So this vision that I think God gave me is so huge I want to bounce it off you and maybe the entire board of Miracle Makers and see what you think?

I'm receiving details all the time but here goes!

As you know since my stroke and near death experience I've been spiritually evolving.

Since God led me to create Second Chance Stroke Survivors now Worldwide, God laid on my heart he's going to build Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide into something this planet has never seen before! If this vision comes true, God has!

The vision:

I have a vision of developing a piece of property in the Linton Springs California area.

This property will be strategically located in between 2 small airports (20 minutes North and South) for easy access on a global scale.

The property will be developed to primarily help stroke survivors but will also be used as a community outreach.

On it will be a smaller version of brother Joel Osteen's church.

The property will be a Stroke  Survivor's Annual Summit and year round retreat facility. Also available for rent for community events.

The Stroke Survivors Miracle Makers will fly stroke survivors from around the world to our annual summit where Keynote Speakers like  Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor will lecture. 

Update 3/19/16 I woke up this morning with inspiration our facility will have all forms of stroke survivor therapy including indoor aquatics.


We will also build a stroke survivors assisted living facility. Professionally trained caregivers in stroke patients only. 

The facility will be Medical approved but The Miracle Makers Board will pay any uncovered costs.

Every Sunday the community will be invited to watch on a large screen TV, Super Soul Sunday, Joel Osteen and TD Jakes. Free! With special showings of movies like DeVons new movie Miracles From Heaven.

I will also have my personal ranch on the property, along with homes for each Miracle Maker Board Member. The homes will be for them and their guests to use.

The facility will hold special events throughout the year.

I'm hoping each Miracle Maker Board Member will commit to at least one facility presentation a year.

Update 3/25/16

Silly stroke brain! What were you thinking? You ask this caliber of people for help not tell! Sorry guys!


I respectfully ask 

Oprah Winfrey, DeVon Franklin, Bishop Jakes, Joel Osteen and Jeffrey Hayzlett to help me help stroke survivors by being my first Miracle Makers Club Members? 
Email at: aaronsstrokechronicles@gmail.com


Look peeps! I am at awe I'm even writing these words!

I mean I'm a wheelchair bound stroke survivor!

I have a whole lot more but my stroke brain is getting tired.

Your comments will be appreciated!

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighborhood stroke survivor,
Aaron
Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide 






  


No comments:

Post a Comment