Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

AS YOU PROBABLY KNOW


I'm a man that was given a gift with my second chance and stroke survival!

A deep to my core love for stroke survivors around the globe!

I hear stories that rip my heart out!


  • Super young
  • Young parents with young children
  • Spouse's divorce and leave the stroke survivor
  • Spouse's stay only to belittle and blame the stroke survivor for ruining their marriage. Not only living with the no self worth that stroke leaves us with. 
  • Now add the spouse belittling and driving the dagger of no self worth in even deeper!
  • And new today! HOMELESS! NOOOOOOOOOO!
Ohhhhhhhhhh believe me! I've heard ones that would break the coldest of hearts.

I MUST GET THEM HELP! I MUST

I must find a multimillionaire that want's to make the planet a better place!

It's who I am in this second chance at life I've been given!




No comments:

Post a Comment