Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

WILL YOU GUYS HELP ME HELP STROKE SURVIVORS?


Hi DeVon, Oprah and T.D.!

I hope all things are going well!

I need your help so I can help stroke survivors worldwide.

Yesterday I had a very serious scare! 

My outdated computer that I use to help and inspire 1,000's of stroke survivors around the world with began to malfunction and crash.

As you know, I've been given a divine gift through a near death experience, a supernatural love to the core of who I am as a man, for stroke survivors around the world.

My computer is the tool I use to help them worldwide. So when my computer began to show signs of crashing I became extremely upset.

My computer is my only link I have to inspire and share with my stroke survivors, the deep love God has given me.

My computer is severely outdated and is starting to give indicators a major crash is imminent.

Please consider helping me out by buying me a stable current technology computer please. 

I ask not for me, but rather for my 1,000's of stroke survivors around the world that look to me on a daily basis for hope and inspiration.

Please! For them! My stroke survivors mean everything to me. They need me.

As you know, I also being a stroke survivor and unable to work since September 2010  I have no money.

I can only hope your human kindness will shine in a dark world.

If you'll help me, here are the basic things I need in a PC.


  • Operating System - Windows 
  • I do all my graphics in publisher so storage should be robust.
  • Fairly fast.
  • Programs - All Microsoft such as Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint and so on.
  • 3rd Party software - Adobe PDF creator and Adobe PDF Reader.
  • Mmmmmmm great! My stroke brain can't remember anything else sorry.
If you'll help me shoot me an email and I'll give you all my shipping and contact information.

With a sincere love and respect,
CEO and Founder of


No comments:

Post a Comment