Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

2am HEARTFELT BURDEN PLEASE READ DEVON, OPRAH, T.D. AND JOEL


Hi my brothers and sister,

It's Aaron your friendly neighborhood stroke survivor lol.

So I'm just going to share a burden on my heart that woke me at around 2am this morning.

If you were to ask me what is the worst thing about stroke survival you might expect me to say it is being wheelchair bound for over 6 years or maybe it's having a 1/2 paralyzed body or maybe it's being partially blind or maybe you might expect me to say it's my speech/hearing and comprehension loss or maybe it's my chronic pain or maybe the stripping of my self worth as a man, husband and father among a thousand other things ....... NO!

It's the utter catastrophic decimating effect stroke survival has on your family whom you love with every fiber of who you are as a man. 

For as fast as lightning strikes not only does the stroke survivor's life cataclysmically and dramatically change forever, but I think what kills me the most inside is the terrible suffering my stroke survival causes my family!

Yup! That's it!

That is the #1 thing!

From the now 100% helpless eyes of the stroke survivor, you only can sit helplessly by as your family is hurled into a life of absolute and utter struggle.

I would have to say the utter financial ruin stroke survival causes is the absolute worst. You go from making a decent living to trying to survive on the stroke survivors disability that is below current poverty line.

I personally have seen my wife Rebecca of 25 years forced to sell her heirloom wedding ring just to cover the house mortgage for several months. 

I have seen the bank repossess your wife's only form of transportation.

I sit helpless as my son Ryan gives up moving out and chooses to stay and financially take care of his mom and dad so they have a house to live in. Knowing that if he moves out to pursue his own life his mom and dad would lose their home and everything they own.

Yes this is the hardest effect of stroke survival. 

I have only begun to scratch the surface of the cataclysmic effect stroke survival has on a family.

Oprah, DeVon, T.D. Jakes and Joel I ask you for financial help, not for myself but for my amazing family whom I love with every fiber of who I am as a man. Without their unfailing love for me, I would not be the stroke survivor I am today.

Please come quick! The people whom I love from my very core are truly suffering and it's ripping my heart out.

With powerful love energy,
Aaron Avila 



If you feel lead to help my family, you contact my wife Rebecca Avila via email here. 
Or contact me via email here.





No comments:

Post a Comment