Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I'VE BEEN GONE SIX LONG YEARS AFTER STROKE!



WOW! WOW! WOW!


BLOG WARNING!

I am an author in training (Aaron's Stroke Chronicles) finish some day, large emotional words may be used. 100% genuine but now flow naturally from my stroke brain.

Peeps! 

The most amazing recovery event has occurred since my stroke September 17th 2010. 

Most of my stroke survivor peeps and I know them as Neural Pathways. Most significant is the human brain's ability to heal itself. Yes peeps! Your brain can and will heal after a stroke or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) This healing ability of the brain is called Neuroplasticity(learn more about Neuroplasticity)

What caused this Neuroplastic change to occur, is I am certain, was caused by me currently dealing with an extremely intelligent very successful businessman in the stroke survivor community. 
(Can't divulge name at this time).
Together we are putting together a plan, that if it does everything we hope, will significantly and positively impact the stroke survivor community forever.

Dealing with him at first, he himself totally engaged in the present moment began to sense the disconnection within me. (My head was in the clouds basically).

He began to verbally shake me. Trying to wake me up by saying things like, focus, don't use such big words, (disconnected words) and more.

Knowing what I've learned about Neuroplasticity, I realize yesterday something significant had occurred in my damaged stroke brain. A Neural Pathway was finally connected after six long years.

I'm starting to engage in the here and now. Also known as the present moment.

Peeps my whole world looks and feels significantly and awesomely different.

More details later.

Sincerely,
Your friendly neighborhood stroke survivor,
Aaron

P.s. Deeply and from my core sorry to the family and friends I hurt during this disconnected time in my stroke recovery. I truly love and care for you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment