Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

WAM = What's on Aaron's Mind






Hi peep!
I'm feeling compelled to write directly to you.
Look I am no super stroke survivor like you may think!
Being wheelchair bound for 6 years I battle chronic pain every day!
I spaz out on my family regularly! (thank God they truly love me)!
I constantly run into walls being yelled at to pay attention. Normally I spaz and tell them I am trying.
I'm half paralyzed.
Have a terrible speech deficit.
And thousands of other things!
See peeps! I'm like each one of you!
I was just given a gift through a near death experience. 
(Message me if you want to read it)?
A divine gift to help you. You can feel the divine energy now I know it!
More later!
LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING!
REMEMBER! YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH! AND WORTH SOMETHING FOR YOU ARE A STROKE SURVIVOR!
STAY AWESOME AND HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH!


Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
CEO and Founder of
Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide


No comments:

Post a Comment