Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

TO RICK SIMPSON OIL - CURE FOR CANCER


My honor Rick,

Hi Rick!

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Aaron Avila. (My story)

I am creator of what has now evolved to a global stroke support network called Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide.

I need to tell you I am spiritual (not religious). You see I truly believe it's my life's destiny I'm meeting you right now! Because I believe 
Through what appeared 
to be a bad thing ... (the story).

About a week ago my 23 year old son had what appeared to be a skin cancer growth on him. So he had a biopsy done.

While waiting for the test results his awesome mother and my amazing wife of 25+ years found you, your cure for cancer CBD Oil. Finding out this life changing cure for cancer gave his mom and I hope and a confidence knowing if our son did have cancer we have a cure!

Now here's where I feel the universe was using what appeared to be a bad thing but this was happening for us not to us.

Ryan's biopsy came back negative for cancer! (Extremely grateful) But now we were armed with the life changing knowledge of CBD Oil.

So Rick here's why I believe this all happened!

As creator of a global support group for stroke survivors and watch numerous videos and countless hours of research, I have every reason to believe that your oil will be a life changing groundbreaking breakthrough for my stroke survivors worldwide! You agree?

Please contact me via email at:  aaronsstrokechronicles@gmail.com

I'm extremely excited to speak with you!

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
CEO Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide 
#SecondChanceStrokeSurvivorsWorldwide








No comments:

Post a Comment