Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

2nd request! Please help me! Stroke Survivor, Abscess tooth, No money, Haven't slept in 2 days.


Peeps!

I'm so sorry I have to ask for help on Twitter but my stroke survival has humbled me to that point.

Never in my wildest dream did I ever see myself in this situation in life! The devastating ripple effect of stroke is unfathomable! My story.

Due to my stroke September 17th 2010 and it's cataclysmic decimation of all my family's finances, we have 0 money. 

I have no other choice than to reach out to my fellow human beings in hopes one of you may be in a financial place to help me?

My stroke took all my fine motor skills away, making it impossible to floss properly since September 17th 2010.

I haven't ever had great teeth but throw in my inability to floss since 2010. Well let's just say I have no opposing teeth left making eating extremely difficult.

Here is a letter I wrote last week with no reply.

The minimum I need is for you to help me by covering the cost to get the problem tooth extracted along with antibiotics I'll need. (You will pay the Dentist directly).

If you have been blessed financially and can solve my dental issue that would would allow me to live out my circle of life on planet earth with no dental issues. It would be to cover the cost to have all my remaining teeth extracted and get dental implants.

Either way it will be an amazing miracle to me!

So, If you can help me contact my wife Rebecca via Facebook or Email. If you send me an email, I'll give you Rebecca's cell number.

With all my heart,

Thank You!







No comments:

Post a Comment