Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

Jeffrey Hayzlett will you teach me how to fish?


Give a man a fish
he will eat for a day,
teach a man to fish,
you feed him for life!

Hi Jeff!

You and I have talked in the past and I want to say it's a total humbling honor to have a man of your caliber talk to me!

For I am a 1/2 paralyzed wheelchair bound stroke survivor. (My story)

Jeff, 

I'm not going to ask you for a fish but rather teach me how to fish.

You see since my stroke, September 17th 2010 my family has survived (Thanks to my soulmate Rebecca) on just my disability of under $19,000 a year.

Now we are being faced with an even more scary situation! My stellar 23 year old son Ryan  may have cancer! Biopsy test results today or Monday.

I realized yesterday that my stroke survival was not just for me but it was for them! Because my family needs me! (If interested my near death experience)

So please brother I know you're extremely busy but I need your help!

I cry from the very core of who I am as a man!

I MUST LEARN TO SADDLE UP AND RIDE! I MUST THINK BIG ACT BIGGER! MY FAMILY NEEDS ME TO!

Jeff, please consider giving me advice how to turn my visions into money my awesome family so desperately needs.

Current idea! Put out on Twitter and no response? My vision!

Another company vision I'm building. Jeff, here's the company Blog I'm building. 
I've started putting my vision under each tab.

Please email your decision. 
aaronsstrokechronicles@gmail.com

My best to you and your family,
Aaron Avila 






No comments:

Post a Comment