Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

WAM = What's on Aaron's Mind



Listen hard peeps!

I'm a stroke survivor just like you!

If I can do awesome things you can also!

What I have learned and seen is that our stroke didn't take who we were away!

Our stroke merely severed the path to the you that still lives deep within you now!

We just need to rebuild the path back to the you that loves their life on planet earth!

I found this to be 100% true! 

This pathway is and can only be rebuilt with the power of gratefulness!

Put to test what I say! 

Start by picking one small thing you're deeply grateful for. Dwell on it! Repeat it over and over! When no one's around verbally yell you're grateful montra!

In this lies finding your zest for life again ........... the path will begin to rebuild!

Have a question for me? Email me at aaronsstrokechronicles@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment