Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

TO OPRAH WINFREY FROM A STROKE SURVIVOR



So Oprah not sure you'll ever read this or even know who I am? 

My name is Aaron Avila and here is my story.

I just got done watching Father Richard Rohr and so moved was I, I must write you!

This episode was different than the many other awesome Super Soul Sunday episodes I've watched prior. 

During this episode I was awe struck by just how spiritually aware you folks are!

This had such an impact on my soul I realized how little I know about the spiritual realm and even God himself. This awareness humbled me.

I am a wheelchair bound, 1/2 paralyzed, can't speak very well stroke survivor and I must say every episode you film in your garden/grounds in Hawaii blows my mind!

I find myself amazed at how you and your guests so freely express yourself about the spiritual. Sitting in what must be one of the most stunning places on earth. 

I just want to take my time to express to you Oprah, my to the core of who I am  gratefulness I feel inside for what you do and who you are to me!

In my darkest hour (stroke survival) you inspired me to better myself spiritually.

There's hope! Ya, my body and it's abilities have been taken from me as fast as lightning strikes. There's hope for as you taught me, I'm a spiritual creature learning to live in a human body. Therefore my body though seriously damaged, is not who I am. The spiritual true me is untouched. Infact stroke as catastrophic it is, has produced in me the birth of the new powerful spiritual me.

So thank you Oprah for giving me food that is eternal. Food for my soul.

Love energy your way sister!

Stroke Survivor Aaron Avila



Super Soul episodes taken from Super Soul TV

Telltale sign you aren't being your true self
http://www.supersoul.tv/supersoul-sunday/the-telltale-sign-you-arent-being-your-true-self

A new view of Chicago 
http://www.supersoul.tv/supersoul-sunday/a-new-view-of-chicago-2

Why we are afraid of change 
http://www.supersoul.tv/supersoul-sunday/why-we-are-afraid-of-change

No comments:

Post a Comment