Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

I THINK ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS IN A STROKE SURVIVOR'S RECOVERY


Hi peeps!

I'm typing this Blog out of absolute frustration!

I CALL IT!

STROKE SURVIVOR INSOMNIA!
DUNT! DUNT! DU! (GET IT?) LOL

I woke up at 1:30am laid in bed until 3:30 am!
This stroke survivors insomnia has been only  getting worse as time goes on! GRRRRR!

I have battled stroke survivor insomnia to some degree since my stroke September 2010. 

All the Doctors want to do is prescribe highly addictive major side effects narcotics at you! 

Now!

How has stroke survivor insomnia negatively impacted my recovery?

Because a terrible cycle begins, I nap (if I'm lucky) or more times than not, lay in bed awake for 3 hours before I just get up!

Now the recovery hinderer!

I'M TO TIRED TO DO ANY HOME THERAPY! NONE! GRRRRRRR!

There has got to be a natural way out of this peeps!

Put any helpful ideas in comments!

Bye peeps! Going to go pretend to sleep! lol

Remember we're survivors not victims!








No comments:

Post a Comment