Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

DEVON FRANKLIN CAN YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO BE A MIRACLE?


DeVon, my brother, I'm sorry I have to ask you but I have no one else to ask.

So I have a stroke survivor brother in San Mateo, California who was a financial guy before his stroke. But as stroke does to most of us it decimates our lives!

His name is Scott M Chapman

He has lost everything including his home!

Scott has been living on the streets for 6 months. Yesterday I read a post from him that says:

"Just got kicked out of the alley I've been living in for months"

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! DEVON! MY HEART BREAKS FOR HIM!

As you may know, my divine vision is to build a multi million dollar company so I can give the money to stroke survivors in need around the world. But that's going to take me some time.

So until it happens will you, Oprah, Bishop Jakes and Joel Osteen help me by helping my stroke survivors in desperate need of human kindness a miracle if you will?

I need your guys help getting this brother stroke survivor off mine off the streets and into a live in care facility as soon as possible?

Scotts on the streets of San Mateo California.

Please?

In God's love,
Aaron Avila 
Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide 



No comments:

Post a Comment