Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

TO OPRAH WINFREY REV 2


Sorry peeps! Had to create rev2 to get rid of the font glitch!


Okay Oprah my sister, you've taught me to be true to my own truth, so here it is.

I know you know who I am but for others who may read this I'll introduce myself.

My name is Aaron Avila and I created, just over 2 years ago, Second Chance Stroke Survivors now Worldwide. We are a Facebook Stroke Survivor Support Group.

My personal stroke survival story.

We have now become a global stroke survivors support network.

I have 40 Chapters and Division Groups in 5 Countries. Each having a local stroke survivor admin.

U.S. dominant. I estimate that I have members from 40 of the 52 states, guessing.

I write and maintain 8 or so Blogs and Admin 5+ Facebook Pages.

I built a website.

Way too much to describe now.

I became spiritual through a near death experience.

(Deep breath. Never did anything like this before).

I have found my true destiny.
(outside of being a stroke survivor)

I have been given a second chance at life on planet earth for one reason. To help the most amazing people on planet earth! Stroke survivors!

You see what I didn't know is when God gave me a second chance it came with a powerful gift.

A deep to my core love for stroke survivors around the world.

Okay now let's see how you respond Oprah?

These names are heavy on my heart as somehow part of this.

If what I'm sensing is correct:

You and I Oprah will work together to help stroke survivors around the world in a way mankind has never seen before!

DeVon Franklin
Bishop T.D. Jakes

Here's my Blog on stroke survivors needing help.

Sorry stroke brain can't write anymore!

Ps; Adore Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

With the energy of pure love.







No comments:

Post a Comment