Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

AARON'S DID YOU KNOW?


#aaronsdidyouknow

Do you guys know I was self employed (large capacity water storage tanks for 12 years) when I started getting headaches so bad they would bring me to my knees months prior to my brain aneurysm exploding. Whent to the ER 4X each time being sent home with migraine meds. Even had an MRI and they missed my brain aneurysm. My Neurosurgeon said it was actually good they missed it because of it's location (Subarachnoid) if they went in and tried to repair it I more than likely would have died! My Neurosurgeon said that the severe headaches were being caused by the aneurysm swelling and pressing on my brain. My massive stroke didn't happen for 2 weeks after my brain aneurysm exploded.

Anyone else go to the ER prior to your stroke?



No comments:

Post a Comment