Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

MY ROLLING PRISON


So peeps my vision for this Blog is to be more personal and hopefully get to know me as a stroke survivor better.

Because I think most, elevate me somehow, see me as different than you but I'm not really.

On September 17th 2010 I survived what the doctors told my family I would not!

A deadly brain aneurysm and two weeks later a deadly stroke.

I have been wheelchair bound ever since!

Although exceedingly grateful for the mobility I had lost because of my stroke, The human body was not designed to sit for over 5 years!

My core is gone so my skeletal frame has began to collapse.
The pain from this has become chronic!

So my plan is to discipline myself to do a daily physical exercise program along with some wheelchair bound yoga Amanda my stroke survivor sister in Australia is putting together.

I'll keep you informed!

Awesome stroke survivor away! lol

Aaron   

Ps. Want to know more about me?

Would you like to read my near death experience?



No comments:

Post a Comment